Thursday 25 June 2009

How Can This Be, The Greatest Musical Legend Of All Time, Michael Jackson 1958-2009 R.I.P

Words can not express how I felt when I heard the news that Michael Jackson had died. At first I thought it was a joke, I hoped it was a joke. But as Jermaine Jackson gave a statement confirming that indeed his beloved brother (a legend) had died. It sunk in that he was actually gone.

I just can't believe it,
This is not right, I'm still in shock, disbelief. Michael Jackson a legend, inspired so many with his music and touched so many people's hearts. He completely change the face of music broke down racial barriers and changed the music video game especially with videos such as Smooth Criminal, Bad, Earth Song and many many many more.

Michael you where a true legend and so poorly miss understood thank you for blessing us with your incredible talent.


YOU WILL FOREVER BE MISSED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN. R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment